Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bluetooth Headsets Are For Chumps!


Come on, now. Do you really think wearing a bluetooth headset makes you cool or more attractive? I can't stand people who walk around with that blue light flashing in their ear even when they aren't talking to anyone. I just don't get it.

Let me tell you something buddy, having that headset on when no one is on the other end doesn't make you appear any less lonely than you obviously are. Also, I can't stand it when I think someone is talking to me and it turns out they're yapping away to their invisible buddy on the other end of the line. It makes you look like a crazy homeless person talking to the aliens that live in your morning cup of coffee!

Besides who needs hands-free talking? You got hands, use em!

(ForChumps.com whole heartedly supports safe driving practices. If you have to drive and talk, don't forget to use your hands free headset. It's California Law starting June 1st.)

No comments: