Friday, May 16, 2008

NASCAR Is For Chumps!



As unpopular as my opinion on this ever growing "sport" may be (even amongst my fellow ForChumps bloggers), I am a firm believer that NASCAR is indeed for chumps. Especially, watching NASCAR.

You're watching people, in a car painted like a rolling billboard, turn left for hours on end. I can't possibly believe that these people have nothing better to do. Even if it's just a poor excuse to sit around and drink beer with your buddies, there has to be a better way to accomplish this. I mean, come on. Go load up the shot gun and take a few pot shots at one of the burned out Edsels cluttering up the back forty.

My fifteen minute commute to work in the morning seems more exciting than this. At least then I get to make a right turn every once in a while.

No comments: