Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying to Buy Tickets Online Is For Chumps!


I hate it. There are about thirteen million people who live in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. There are about eighteen thousand seats at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine. Something doesn't add up here. Someone's feelings are going to get hurt.

I can click-away like a monkey at that exact point where they go on sale, but that doesn't change the fact that a whole third of the Amphitheatre is probably already sold out to the local radio stations and such.

This concert will be sold out in less than thirty seconds. The only reason it officially takes longer is that people have to enter their credit card info. If I don't get tickets, I'm going to hurt someone. It looks like I'm on the chump-end of this one.

No comments: